We are hosting a live virtual assembly for Mental Health Awareness Week on15th May, 2023.
The assembly will be led by our Director of Kindness, Greig Trout, an experienced facilitator who runs workshops for tens of thousands of children every year. Greig will deliver a fun and engaging presentation covering:
- What Mental Health Awareness Week is.
- This year’s theme ‘Anxiety’ and what it means.
- Simple things we can do to help to reduce anxiety and prevent our worries from getting on top of us.
- The science of kindness and the role kindness plays in reducing anxiety and improving our wellbeing.
- The importance of self-kindness.